Skip to the content
Procedures to put on
- File the complimentary Application for Federal scholar Aid (FAFSA) at https: //fafsa.gov/ (this really is a necessity) and submit all papers required because of the Division of Financial Aid (DFA); look for required papers via the web educational funding personal provider system at myPurdue.
- DFA will be sending the learning pupil an Award realize that the debtor may use to ascertain loan duration, the kind of eligibility, together with quantity of eligibility.
- The debtor has to regulate how much they would like to borrow and certainly will have the choice to simply accept the full quantity provided or lessen the loan amount at myPurdue.
- Very first time borrowers need certainly to finish an immediate Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan Entrance Counseling at studentaid.gov. Warning flags will be in myPurdue, regardless of if these demands were finished, until we start processing loans in April.
- All borrowers want to finish the Informed Borrower Tool (guidance) at studentaid.gov. Warning flags will show up in myPurdue, no matter if this requirement happens to be finished, until we start processing loans in April.
- DFA certifies eligibility using the Direct loan servicer.
- Direct loan funds are prepared electronically through the Purdue Bursar. The pupil will be notified by the Bursar’s workplace that funds happen prepared.